My cup has runneth over and I was recently nominated by the lovely Margaret Ellis for the Sisterhood of the World Blogger Award. Margaret has recently moved to Mexico from the U.S. and is documenting her new life there, I am really grateful to be nominated by my peers who think I am doing a good job. Thank you Margaret!
The rules are that I have to answer the five questions sent to me by Margaret,
- How long have you lived in New York? I have lived in New York my whole life.
- What is your favorite neighborhood there? I can’t pick a favorite neighborhood that’s way too hard, I love many neighborhoods and each for a different reason.
- When you go for vacations, where do you like to go? I like explore so I like to go somewhere I can learn something new about food, people, and culture.
- Why did you start a blog? I had lost touch with my creative side and this was a way to tap into that again.
- What is your favorite movie theater in New York? I guess that would be Radio City Music Hall so far but, I intend to see more theaters and I’m sure that favorite will change.
And now, I need to nominate another blogger, and ask them 5 questions.
I will nominate another female blogger whose work I appreciate, Sabine from In Cahoots With Muddy Boots .
And here are your five questions:
- How do you see your blog growing in the future?
- Do you have any other talents you have besides cooking and photography?
- What is your favorite meal that you could have everyday?
- Do you have any peeves as it relates to cooking?
- Why did you pick your blog’s name?
Until our next rendezvous …